Once again I was able to put together some special gifts for the Mama's at Children's Hospital Los Angeles currently fighting for their children's lives. I always wish it was more...I want all of the Mama's walking that horrible, difficult path to be recognized on Mother's day. I need to do hundreds. But I am only one person and I need to accept my limitations. God will get them to the ones that need to be honored and lifted up this Sunday.
As we approach Mother's Day, I have so many mixed feelings. Continued disappointment from my own Mother, heartache for all the Mama's celebrating this day without their children here on earth and appreciation for getting to raise 5 kids. It's just not simple. There is no card that says it all.
Hugs to all of you that celebrate this day whether it be with your children now or later on in Heaven.
ps- If you know a special Angel Mama please reach out to them and do something special. Tangible love feels so good and heals the heart a little at a time.
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment