for those who have so kindly prayed for our family.
My daughter's surgery went well. She has another 3 inch scar on her shin (to match the 3 inch scar on her knee). We have an appointment with the Oncologist next week so I'm assuming that we will get pathology results then? Even if they are negative, it still could have spread so she has to see the Oncologist on a regular basis for the next 2 years!
My husband had his 3rd interview with a great company last week. Have not heard a word since. Praying so hard for them to offer him a job (I literally drive by the office every day and pray). He doesn't have any other options currently in the pipeline.
Thank you to my blogging family. You are FAR more supportive and concerned than my real family!
Hugs!
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
3 comments:
Happy to hear the your daughters surgery went well. I will be praying for your husband. One thing I know is that the interviewing process can take a very long time. Take care and God bless all of you....
Thank you so much for the update! So glad prayers were answered. Fingers crossed and more prayers about your husband! So stressful but sending positive thoughts your way. So sorry you don't get the support from your real family! Ugh!
Hi Trish! Catching up on your blog today. Just a thought--from reading your blog it seems your family has not been as supportive as you would hope. I'm so sorry about that and it must be so painful with everything you are going through. I am praying for you and hope your husband finds a job. Just a thought, but I wouldn't dig at your family the way you did on this post. I don't think that helps you feel any better about the situation. Stay the better person. Xoxo
Post a Comment