Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The official end of a tough decade...


The past 10 years have been challenging.  While we have been given abundant blessings and have experienced tremendous spiritual growth within the challenges I'm relieved to see the decade end.  

2008-2018 (low lights)

Nate's death
Loss of virtually all friends and family
Diagnosis of a major chronic disease
Death of my father in law
Diagnosis of another major cronic disease
Death of my father
Loss of job after 16 years employment
11 collective surgeries in 10 years
4 collective broken bones
Loss of another job 


2 0 1 8 brings new hope and a fresh start to a new decadeAlways aware that it could be worse...but just praying that it is better.

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

May the new decade bring you abundant blessing from God. ((Hugs))

Unknown said...

Loved this picture and blessings for you and your family in this coming year - prayers

Christy said...

Trisha--It's been so long since I have checked in with you. So much going on in our lives. My oldest is graduating this year and I am running crazy trying to keep up. While working and still doing stay-at-home mo duties, too. I'm so sorry to hear about all these things. I know the struggle with employment and jobs, we go through that, too. I know you've had so much trouble with family and that really sucks. The death and the disease and all the hospital visits....my prayers go out to you, always. I will be praying fervently for you.

The BLM's we connected with have a group on Facebook and they are planning a meet up in summer of 2019. I thought of you first and"looked" for you but I don't think you are on Facebook. If you are interested in maybe getting together with the group, I will keep you posted. I get emotional just thinking about it. These women I've met online are the reason I got through the roughest part of my life. And to see them on Facebook, is comforting. I hope this works out.

Take care of yourself and your beautiful family. The kids are so big! I pray for your health and your peace and happiness. Miss you sister.

Love,
Christy