Tuesday, December 20, 2011

the best Christmas gift ever...


Brady Ryan
December 17, 2011
1:05am
6lbs., 10 oz.
18.5in.





25 comments:

Courtney Cloud said...

He is precious! I love his name. I am so happy for you and your beautiful family!

Veronica said...

Awww! Another little brother! I am just thrilled for you, I want to cry! You all look wonderful! Congrats, my sweet friend! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Christy said...

A little boy! I"m so excited for you and soooo happy! I can't wait to hear about him Trisha! You have such a beautiful family! I sent you something....but you were probably in the hospital when it arrived! I can't even tell you how elated I am for you all. I love all those smiles!
xoxo
christy

Kelly said...

Awe, what a VERY special Christmas present for your entire family!

I bet your kiddos are so super excited about their baby brother! He is SO adorable! I even think he looks a LOT like Nate (from the picture you have on your blog).

Congrats to you all!!! I am sure your little angel Nathan was smiling down from Heaven the day he was born :)

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

MommyIvy said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!

Ashley said...

Couldn't be more happier for you. He shares the same Birthday with our little Preslee. :) Hope you're enjoying every minute with him!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so thrilled for you and your family. THE BEST GIFT EVER. I know that he is going to bring joy to your home and into your heart. He is adorable. Congratulations!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you. :) He looks like Nate I think.

Chantel said...

Congrats!!! Our little guy arrived on the 2nd and I agree he is the best Christmas present ever. Found you on the Sullengers'. Happy Holidays. Chantel
Http://abcmurrahfamily.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Trisha,
I am so unbelievably rejoicing with you!!! What a beautiful baby boy!
I love his name, and I love that you have his big brother's middle name as well!

I know Nathan is in heaven watching down and is so proud of his little brother! And his momma & dadda too!!

I know you will enjoy and soak up every second with mr. Brady. Merry, merry Christmas!!!!!

brigette said...

So exciting!!! Merry christmas indeed I couldnt be happier!! Yay :0)

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!! I was just thinking about you today and wondering when the baby would make his arrival. I was so excited to log onto the computer tonight and see this post. I know you guys have been wanting this for a very long time. He is so beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Krista said...

Congrats, Larson family! I am soooooooo happy for you. Such a blessing...and what a little sweetie. Enjoy!

Holly said...

He is so adorable and I'm so happy for you! Congrats to you and your family. And so sorry for not emailing lately. I'm sure you understand things have been a bit busy but I have been thinking of you and I was wondering if your baby had come yet! I'll send you a letter with your Christmas card :)

Jodi Lansink said...

I have goosebumps and tears!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! What a beautiful gift!!

Unknown said...

You do not know me. I found your blog through Ashley Sullengers blog.
Congratulations!!! What an amazing Christmas for you all.. He is so handsome

Tina said...

prayers have been answered haven't they? all it took was patience. god bless!

Claire said...

I am so happy for you all!!! He is really and answer to prayer!! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations. ALL THE BEST TO BRADY AND HIS LOVING FAMILY. Christmas will be fun (and the little man will keep you awake at night ;-))
JOYEUX NOEL !
Val

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!! I have been so out of touch in blogland...Whooping and hollering...and rejoicing with you, my friend!!! Thank you Jesus for the sweetest gift of little Brady. Merry Christmas indeed....

Love to you...

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, Veronica was just telling me the good news and I am so thrilled for you! He is precious!! My little guy is actually wearing that same little brother outfit as I type. Ha! Congratulations!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

CONGRATS!!!!! He is just adorable...so happy for you! God is GOOD!

Tina said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world sweet Brady! xo

The Writer Chic said...

Trisha,

It has been much, much too log since I've visited your blog...long enough that I didn't even know of Brady's existence.

How happy am I to see his sweet pictures, and know your family was finally blessed with your rainbow baby.

Looking forward to catching up on all life has brought you in past years.

Blessings and hugs from Ohio...

The Writer Chic, Monica