Tuesday, December 17, 2013

two


How is it possible that two years have passed?  The second year definitely flew by faster than the first.

I often wonder what God has planned for this little one.  The person that He sent to bring out the sunshine.  Why did God allow Nate to die?  Why did God send us this sweetie pie?  Waste less hours spent trying to understand God's big picture...

I believe that this birthday boy will do great things on this earth.  He is the sweetest, most mellow child that has mature conversations and speaks in complete sentences.  Maybe he will be a heart surgeon --saving the lives of numerous kids so that other Mommies don't have to walk my path.  Maybe he will cure cancer, maybe he will become President, maybe he will become a Pastor and lead thousands of people to Jesus.

Or...maybe he will just lead a normal, uneventful life.  Only time will tell.  But I have a feeling that his purpose here on Earth will be epic.  Just sayin'...

Happy Birthday to my sweet little RAINBOW.  I can't imagine life without you and I'm so grateful that I don't have to.



****

Also sending birthday wishes to Nate's angel friends: Preslee and Kevin who also share this special date.  Big hugs to your Mama's. 

3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Could he be any cuter?! I don't think so! Aborable, and 2 years, wow that doesn't seem possible!

He will go great things, and I LOVE the thought of the heart surgeon! :)

Sherri Newman said...

I'm sure you just can't help but pick him up and smother him with kisses. He is so extra special. Hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to Brady! He looks all grown up and as handsome as ever. What a special gift God has given you....((HUGS))