skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Why can't I win?
I have entered EVERY SINGLE Disney contest I can find.
I enter online...I call into radio shows...I never win.
Why can't I win?
Last year, when I wrote to Disney they sent me a wonderful generic letter (read it here) about how I might be able to take advantage of local promotions. I've tried. Actually, I've tried...and tried...and tried.
Why can't I win?
Last week, we thought we had a plan for Nate's birthday. A connection to get our family into Disneyland for the afternoon. This week...one text broke that plan up...into pieces. The connection that we thought we had...the one we planned on...did not come through. Sigh...
More online entries. More calling into 104.3 MYfm.
Why can't I win?
I KNOW God has a plan for my life. I know He has a plan for Nate's birthday. I guess I just question if I am strong enough to accept His plans. I want MY plans. I want to spend Nate's birthday at Disney. Sigh...
If anyone knows of any other contests for Disney tickets PLEASE let me know. It's getting close. I don't have much time.
3 comments:
Have you considered making a donation website like gofundme.com or youcaring.com? I bet people would donate money and friends could share it as well. I hope it works out for y'all to get to go to Disney. ((HUGS))
I was looking at your blogpost yesterday & trying to think of an answer. The only thing I came up with - is there an organization that grants a wish to children who have lost a sibling? I have no idea about this, but if there is, a hospital social worker might know. The above commenter's idea is a good one. Hope & pray you find some way to get your trip to Disney. Boo to all these amusement parks for raising their prices so much.
Post a Comment