JULY!
Ahhh, we finally made it to my favorite month of the year. The 4th was super fun -- just wish that the day never had to end.
And the rest of the month has lots more fun stuff planned: County Fair, Vacation, more beach
Life has continued to throw us some curve balls lately. I don't know if it's getting older or the difficulties that I've had to face but I can see how my perspective has changed. This type of stuff used to send me spinning....not in a good way. I was angry, frustrated, defeated. Now...for the most part...I can tell myself that God just has a different plan for our life. I can look back now at the situations that had me spinning and see the path that God had laid out. I'm know that He won't leave us now. I know that He is working on something. I'm really looking forward to seeing what He does. Looking back a few years from now and seeing that clear path that is a blur right now.
Faith.
I can see mine being restored...


1 comment:
Sounds like a fun summer!! Big hugs
Post a Comment