Thursday, October 23, 2014

stitches, rashes and halloween...oh my!


September was so crazy busy that I didn't even have a chance to get on my computer.  School starting x3, teacher switching (on the 10th day of school!), back to school night x3, all 3 girls' birthdays, husband traveling, nightly sports practices x4 (sometimes driving 100 miles per day), gymnastics competitions, soccer games, homework.  

Crazy.  Like wake up at 4am every day and can't go back to sleep because you are so stressed CRAZY!  

So...that's where I've been.  

I tried to change my "everyday is Groundhog day" attitude this month.  The month that is my least favorite.  

**SIDE NOTE- why do people have to put gravestones, skeletons and bloody looking creepy things in their front yard to decorate????   I don't get it and I don't like it!  Am I the only one?

So my wonderful outgoing, friendly, optimistic personality started coming out this month...NOT!  So far in addition to the above crazy stuff with 5 kids, I've had to deal with stitches (removal of a cyst in my older son's mouth that had complications) and now Brady is covered in some kind of yucky rash that has yet to be officially diagnosed (first thought to be chicken pox and now maybe hand foot mouth?) It has been tricky getting everyone else where they need to go with a contagious 2 year old.  I just love dealing with medical stuff - not!  But I do love having extra cuddle time with my sweet boys - just hoping I don't break out in a rash next week!

FUN TIMES!!!

Why can't Fall and I get along?  I even tried to embrace the month by taking my kids to the pumpkin patch (our "pumpkin patch" is in the middle of the mall parking lot) -- mostly for a photo op as I was not about to pay for those expensive pumpkins or expensive rides.  Did get some cute pics though....




Am I the only one out there that doesn't like the FALL?



1 comment:

Jamie and Shane said...

I hate October. I lost my sister ( and only sibling) in October 07 , and I just lost my dad. It is a hard time of year for me and my mom. Good luck with everything in your world...