Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I can't say it anymore...

Nate's birthday is just around the corner.  The grief bug always bites this time of year as I am reminded of his physical presence here on earth and am denied the joy of celebrating his birthday with him.  But over the years I have been getting better at managing my grief while at the same time not denying it.

Things are changing...I've been having good luck lately and wanted to share.  Last year (and most of this year) I have been calling into our local radio station trying to win Disney tickets (we always go to Disneyland to celebrate Nate's birthday).  I NEVER win.  But a couple of weeks ago, I won tickets to another local theme park! 


iHeartMedia LA Prize Pickup Info - MY FM 104.3 - Knott's Berry Farm

 
Woo Hoo!  I called and emailed...and begged them to switch the tickets to Disney tickets but of course there is some lame law that requires the tickets to be non-transferable (NOT COOL).  But...we will get to take the kiddos to a super fun amusement park during Spring Break this year - YAY!



Then...Yesterday, I got this notification from one of my most favorite fellow Angel Mama's (Brady shares the same birthday and her sweet Preslee):

Winner!


The winner of the Disney gift card is Trisha Larson! Congratulations! Be on the lookout for an e-mail :)


I won a $40 Disney gift card!  

I'm so excited!  Sometimes the little things are the BIG things.  I need to stop worrying and start trusting...MORE!


Maybe I should go to Vegas?  Or at least buy a lottery ticket?  Now I can't say I never win anymore!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on your wins. You will have a nice time at Knott's!