you meet a complete stranger.
Someone that offers a gesture that comforts your heart.
At a time that your heart is hurting....aching.
A gesture that must have come directly from God.
There is no other explanation.
Especially when I learn that she too has experienced a similar loss.
A special RAINBOW connects us.
A faithful God continues to carry me through...
I think we are going to be able to celebrate Nate's birthday at Disney this year (it's never a done deal until we are inside the park but it looks promising). The funny thing is...I really didn't even stress about it. Instead, I tried something new and just embraced my Faith. He's always found a way in the past to make it happen. He did it again.
When the time comes to change our tradition, I trust that He will make that transition okay as well. Just thankful it isn't this year. It's just so much easier to spend Nate's birthday at The Happiest Place On Earth! A sad day...turned into joy!
Thank you Disney for hiring amazing people that make our dreams come true.
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
1 comment:
What a wonderful thing! Our girls arranged a trip to Disney 4 months after Josh died, and it was cathartic. We celebrate his birthday at an amusement part every year, and it is always a blessing.
Glad you're getting this opportunity and can't wait to hear about Nate's birthday party! Hugs! Sherri
http://thenewmans.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment