Thursday, March 30, 2017

That day I don't like...

is today!  The anniversary of Nate's death.  Will I ever stop re-playing it?  I hope so...

The past few weeks have been very, very tough.  However, I have never felt God so strongly.  Brady has been drawing rainbows, cutting them out and taping them all over my room this entire week!  It was God sending me some hugs from the rainbow baby He sent to bring out the sunshine again.  

And then there was this cool God story...Two weeks ago we kinda hit bottom.  I had been living day to day and thanking God for getting us through and providing us with what we needed.  I was not thinking about the future.  That is until two weeks ago when life kinda came crashing down with a few things.  We were litterally sitting on the couch together as a family crying and trying to figure out how to handle a specific situation (my twins compete gymnastics competitively (both State Champions) and we were trying to figure out how to keep them going but facing the fact that we might not be able to) when someone knocked at our door and left an Easter basket full of goodies with the following card:

God knew...He knew everything and he was in it with us!  

The perfect message at the perfect time.  That's when life started to turn...my husband got a temporary job that might turn into a permanent one and we figured out how to keep the twins in gymnastics along with a few other struggles we were having.  In no way is the strugle over...but that one little card with that one little verse just changed it all.

So as I struggle through the specific memories of this day and as my heart yearns to hold my sweet little boy again, I am reminded that God knows!  He just knows and that is enough...for today.

I never posted pictures from Nate's birthday so I thought I would post them today while it's still March...



This year the kids had to share a balloon!  We got a blue one for Nate and it's been flying high in our kitchen all month long.  March is still his month!  But it's always a relief when April rolls around.

XOXO

Thanks for the support!!!!


3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((Hugs)) I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

Holly said...

Was thinking of you and wanted to tell you

Unknown said...

So glad that the Outlook is brighter.
Thinking of you.
V.