I can't believe that I have been away from blogging for almost 3 months. WOW! I never intended on doing that. Life was spinning out of control so I made a decision to dedicate the time that I had been spending on blogging on God instead. I started focusing on daily prayer, bible study and devotion. I was just desperate to break out of the cycle that my life was revolving in.
Days turned into weeks which turned into months. Unintentionally. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I truly miss reading about every one's events and lives. Walking away from that was really difficult. It was a daily addiction for me. Blogging and the wonderful community of people that I have met through this venue have greatly contributed to my healing so it's weird to think that stepping away from that support would allow me to heal even more. But it has. God has been trying to teach me a lesson in "being still" for quite a while and I am finally figuring out what that means.
Thank you to all of you who have continued to pray for me and my family. Even though I "disconnected", I feel supported. That is something that I never thought was possible.
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
13 comments:
Glad you're back, and glad that you are feeling like your in a better place for being away. Thinking of you and praying for you :)
You've been on my mind so much lately. In fact, I just came over here yesterday! Didn't leave a comment but probably should have!
Glad you had some time to put your priorities in order. I'm sure that time with the Lord has helped out so much!
When you have a moment, can you message me your address again? I'm working on Christmas cards and I have one for you and your family! I need to dig through old emails to find your address and my emails have been acting funky so I haven't had much luck going through them.
Talk soon!
Ver
Glad to see you back!
Good to hear from you. I am inspired by your hiatus...and considering a semi-hiatus myself soon. Feeling the Lord's pull...to stillness. It's hard to hear Him when we are surrounding ourselves with so much noise.
So glad to hear from you. I was kind of worried. Glad that all is well and that you took some time for yourself. I think we all need that from time to time ((HUGS)).
I'm glad to see you back on your blog and def understand that sometimes you just need a break!
So glad to see you back! You were missed! Glad you were able to spend your time with God and rely on Him. Thinking and praying for you always!!
You were missed. I take my breaks too. They may be a few days but it does feel like it is a much needed break. Your focus to reconnect with God is very inspirational. I think I may try that too as I am not as focused as I feel I should be.
So glad that everything is going well with you! I've been worried about you. It is nice to see people who can be honest and tell us where their priorities really lie.
Hey Trisha--as usual, you sound so together. Have thought about you a lot and it is a relief to read you on the blog again. I'm glad you feel support because you definitely have it and know where to go to find it whenever you need an extra supply. Hugs to your beautiful family!
xo
You are always in my thoughts and prayers. So glad that you are healing. You were missed. I am feeling I need to do that too. My life is spent her and life is passing by too quickly.
Hope you and your family are doing well and you have a beautiful holiday season. ((HUGS))
Just came by to check and here you are!!! I think of you often and continue in prayer for you and yours.
It's important to do what you need to to, and I admire you for having the strength and courage to follow the Lord's promptings in your life.
xo M.
Post a Comment