They say that bad things come in 3's. If that is true...then 2011 is going to be a wonderful year. Hoping and praying that it's better than the last 3.
Click picture to learn more about Nathan Ryan Larson
When someone is hurting, RUN TO them, NOT FROM them.
The purpose of this blog is to help teach people how to care for those that have buried a child. It is an honest account of my feelings and experiences. I hope that by being real, it will help others to avoid the loneliness that we felt.
5 comments:
Happy New Year to you and your family. I love the picture, so cute.
Glad to see you are back!! Your kiddos are getting sooo big!! Here's to a good year!!!
Wishing you the best 2011, Trisha. Love your Christmas card, too. you have such a beautiful family.
xo
I pray you have a blessed new year!!!
I hope so!!
Post a Comment