of my favorite pics.
It was really important for me to capture Brady as a newborn. He is changing so fast. I never got the chance to take pictures of Nate (other than in his hospital bed) so I wanted to make sure that I did that with Brady. I took them a while ago but I have had major computer problems and wasn't able to edit them in photoshop until recently (boy did I miss having my computer!).
I have a few of him sleeping. Typically, the sleeping baby photos are adorable. But after Nate's death I'm discovering that I prefer the photos with his eyes open. It's confirmation that he's alive. I guess it's just one of those "triggers" that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life. Something that probably doesn't make sense to most and continues to make me feel different from the vast majority of other moms.





11 comments:
Beautiful pictures of Brady!
And I "get" the eyes open, I will often see babies with their eyes closed(which is natural and normal of an infant) and too love the eyes open, as Jillian never did open her eyes :(
And.....be checking your mail next week for your package from me! :)
Wonderful pictures of Brady.
I like the eyes open too.
He is so precious! What amazing pictures of him. Hugs mama
Oh my gosh Trisha! I have not been on Blogger in forever but I cannot be more happier than to read about the arrival of your little man. Congratulations to you and your family.
How beautiful! I totally understand what you mean about the sleeping pictures. I have tons of my two rainbows and I have a hard time with them as well. I feel the same. We will always be affected by these types of things. You aren't alone. :*( ((Hugs))
Love, love, love. He is truly precious.
He is precious and adorable. I agree with you on the photos with his eyes open.
He is SO adorable! Seriously, so cute.
I completely understand the 'eyes open' pictures. Even though they look so peaceful and sweet, I would get an uneasy feeling. It just wasnt the same. There are many triggers to deal with, but that comes with our territory.
Praying for you sweet friend, hope all is going well!
After pics of my daughter, I agree with you. A sleeping baby often looks like a dead baby to me.
Love the pics! And I think it's wonderful to be able to see his beautiful eyes
Thanks for the photos!!! Praying for you and your whole family!!!
Post a Comment