I know that you often visit me.
I am in awe that you care enough about my family and my situation to invest your time in reading my posts.
I am even more in awe that you spend your precious time writing comments to me about your thoughts and opinions.
There was once a time that your comments hurt me. There was once a time that comments from friends and family hurt me. I am grateful to not be in that place anymore. For the most part, God has healed my once raw and sensitive skin. Now, only His comments can penetrate the outer layer. Comments and opinions from others just bounce off.
Please feel free to continue to visit my space in blog land. Your comments will always be deleted because they are not from God and those are the only comments welcome on this blog. But even though I don't know you or your identities, I pray for you each and every time that you comment. I pray that whatever pain has caused you to use hurtful and destructive words to others (especially moms who have had to bury a child) will be healed. I pray that you will receive the benefit of love and kindness from others and will one day be able to pay that forward. Most of all, I pray that God will touch your heart and you will feel His unconditional love.
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
5 comments:
So sorry that you have to deal with this sort of thing. Yet it seems to be the way of things. There are those out there who seem to thrive on cruelty to those whose hearts already ache. Like you, I pray for them. What happens to fill some people with such hatred? Another part of me almost wants to laugh at them, for truly, they have no idea who they are dealing with. They cannot know how strong we are and that nothing..... nothing.....can hurt more than we've already been hurt. Sending prayers from afar. Brady is so beautiful and I am so happy that your arms are filled with his sweetness.
What could they possible get out of leaving hurtful comments. I am glad that you can see beyond them now and know that God is the only way. ((HUGS)) You are so sweet to pray for them.
Gosh im so sorry you have to deal with that. People can say such mean things!!!! They have no idea unless theyve walked a day in your shoes!! You are one amazing strong women to pray for these mean people!! I think you are a precious woman of god! Hugs to you and prayers always!
Well said, beautiful mama!
i think you have a great letter here to all the cyber bullies out there. and bravo for not returning hate with hate as I've seen happen many times before on other blogs.
Post a Comment