Thursday, September 27, 2012

love

So many things to say...so little time.

Summer was busy. Busier than any previous Summer that I can remember. I remind myself to be thankful for the business but I'm not able to get everything done that I want to.

One of those things is this blog. I am having trouble finding time to blog. When I am home and have free time, I want to sit and hold Brady. I can't believe that he is 9 months old and my time with him as a baby is almost done. So sad.

So, please forgive me if my posts are few and far between. Now that 4 of my kiddos are back in school it should get a little better.
 
 
 



One thing that I have been wanting to blog about for over a month is this awesome "love plaque" that I won from Mel at the Larson Lingo.  I love it! 

Love.
Love.
Love.

What was an added blessing to winning the giveaway was discovered when my gift arrived.  It was from a sweet baby loss mama named Denise at Kiss the Sky.  I couldn't believe it.  My heart just melts when I come in contact with another mama to a baby in Heaven and it just bursted with joy when I discovered about the name of her shop - "Kiss the Sky".  Oh, how I felt an instant connection to her.

Please check out her etsy shop and blog.  She creates amazing treasures.



http://victoryrd.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kisstheskyshop

Thank you again to both Denise and Mel.  I will always think of both of you every time I look at this plaque.





 

4 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so glad you love it!

There is comfort in knowing we understand each other's loss. There is also joy as we anticipate for each other the day when all "finally make it home."

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love when you post but believe me if I had a little one to love I wouldn't be here reading or posting. You know that time is fletting so savor each moment.
((HUGS)) Love what you won!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I always love when you post...I love how authenic you are.....Have a great week

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I am SO glad you won this beautiful piece that Denise made. God had a hand in random.org when your number popped up! :)