Thursday, November 1, 2012

gloomy

 I don't like gloomy days.  I need sunshine...seriously I believe that I am solar powered.  Today is gloomy.  No sun.  No blue sky.  Fall has arrived.

Today is also the 5 year anniversary of our life turning upside down. 

5 years ago today we got on a roller coaster that we have yet to disembark. 
5 years ago today life was changed FOREVER. 
5 years ago today, we eagerly walked into our 20 week ultrasound with 4 little ones in tow. 
5 years ago today our doctor told us "there is a problem". 

Today I am missing my sweet Nathan even more.  Ugh...not all anniversaries are celebratory.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Sending a (((big))) hug your way. No words I can say see seem right but I want you to know I'm here and I'll be thinking of you and Nate tonight.

Denise said...

i understand.

may God magnify His mercy and hope on you today, this month.

Unknown said...

Thinking about you...
It's gloomy here today, too and it's been one of those days.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sending you ((HUGS)) and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Christy said...

Thinking of you, sweet friend. Hope you have some sunshine. Missing Nate with you....