Last Halloween I had no idea what this little punkin looked like.
Heck...I didn't even know that he was a boy and to be honest...I didn't even know that he would live (oh how I struggled with that one). I just hoped and prayed and kept busy on Halloween by painting a jack-o-lantern on my 7 month pregnant belly.
I still can't believe that was Brady inside there just a year ago...
I do NOT like the month of October.
By far my least favorite month of the year.
It gets dark before dinner.
The kids have tons of homework.
The bright, cheery mornings turn overcast and dreary.
Most of all, our neighborhood decorates their houses with tons of yucky decorations that remind me of cemetarys (and the stores do it too!).
Again...I do not like October.
It's almost done (YAY) and I do cherish the good memories that I have of this month. I cherish these sweet little kids that light up my life every single day and the 15 minute pumpkin patch visit to get a few pics in between our crazy sports schedule!



3 comments:
Love the pics! Looks like you have a lot of help there!
Ours was a quick pumpkin patch visit too! I'm right there with you on strongly disliking October. My neighbors decorated in the worst way and even had a haunted house in the back yard. I went to bed last night hearing screams and laughter. Ugh. So glad I got to wake up to Nov 1st. :)
He is just so darn cute. Love the picture of the kids too! I never cared for Halloween decorations and especially the tombstones!
Hope they had fun!
Post a Comment