This week I wrote a post about a terrifying experience that we had one year ago with this little one:
It's an experience that we have not shared. Not one single family member knows.
It was a big one.
Potential life changer that we have kept to ourselves.
This week I felt like God wanted me to share it. So I wrote...and wrote. But my sweet hubby doesn't want me to share it with the world. He thinks that I have already exposed too much about me...and our family. More importantly, he doesn't want our family to know about it.
I respect that. Completely. So for now my post will go unpublished. But Mother's Day will always be a reminder for me that life can change in an instant. As if I needed a reminder - right?
***To all you special mommies of angels out there I want you to know that you are not alone. I know that this day is hard. I know that we want ALL our sweet children to be with us on Mother's Day. I know that most people don't understand just how hard this day is for us...
Special hugs and kisses to all of you!!!!
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Trisha. ((HUGS))
Thanking God for His protection.
Special hugs back to you! :)
Post a Comment