Love
Love
Love that my kids go out and raise money for this charity EVERY year!
I mean seriously...$1,470 in a week! And $182 of that came from bake sales and walking around the parks and soccer fields with coolers selling cold drinks.
I doubt that they would have this passion if they didn't lose their brother. Just one of the gifts that has come from our tragedy.
And another cool thing...my daughter asked our local Chick-fil-A if they wanted to donate $ three years ago. Since then, they have been donating sandwiches to the camp. They used to feed all the volunteers. This year they fed all 225 campers AND volunteers.
Love them!


2 comments:
You must be so proud of them. That is a nice amount of money and helping others is always a good thing!
You don't know me. I stumbled on your blog from the Sullengers. My baby passed away at 6 wks after complications with bacterial meningitis. Reading your last post made my heart race a little. I would have panicked. I read sweet baby's story and was so touched. I feel very much the same way that you do. I would love to continue following your blog. If you would like an invite to my blog I would love to send you one.
Kelsey Allen
kelsey2202@hotmail.com
Post a Comment