Wednesday, January 1, 2014

prayin' for a good year...

 Happy
 Happy
 Happy
2014!!!


The start of a new year is always a little scary for me (the new me after Nate died).  I now know how much can change in the span on 12 little months.  

Lots of hopes and dreams for 2014 but really only one prayer that I pray every night... good health...especially for these five. 


5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I agree, I pray for my children and family each night. I will pray with your for your children.

Holly said...

Happy new year :) I can't believe how quickly 2013 has passed. I've been quite absent from the blogging world this year. Hoping maybe I can check in a little more this next year.

PinkOddy said...

Happy New Year, beautiful photos.

Christy said...

So stinkin' cute! Love your family!

Christy said...

So stinkin' cute! Love your family!