Tuesday, May 6, 2014

in process


I made a choice to overcome the barriers preventing me from doing what my heart was telling me to do.  There are some very special mamas out there that need a tangible gift of love this Mother's Day.

Only one problem...the sweet family that is currently fighting to save their own daughter's life was planning on taking them up to Children's Hospital LA for me...TODAY.  Unfortunately, their appointment was moved to next week so I need to find another way to get them up to the hospital (65 miles north of here).

Will you please pray with me?  I know that God will find a way to get them to the mama's who need them.  But I also know that He likes it when we pray.


XOXO

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sweet of you to put those sweet gifts together. Praying that you will find a way to get them to the Children's Hospital.

Veronica said...

Hey friend! So long overdue, but just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have been reading your blog in the in betweens of life and have finally caught up! I'm so glad you were able to do the Mother's Day bags and get then out despite the hiccups you had to encounter. I hope you and your family have been well. Big hugs!
~Ver