The time has come. Once again, it's March.
Nate's Month - always and forever!
Grief is always heavier this month. I refuse to allow it to keep me down but its tries. It tries hard. So...we do our thing. We put Nate's wreath up on the door and we plan his birthday. I have noticed that many other Angel Mommies don't plan birthday celebrations. I'm not so sure if this is something that I am supposed to do. I just know that it's something that I WANT to do. We make a big deal about every other one of our children's birthdays. It just seems right to make a big deal out of his.
So, yesterday we headed out to the party store. There is always much thought into what "theme" we should do. The kids always try to think what character he would be most into. Seven was tough. We struggled to figure out what he would be into at SEVEN. We settled on Olaf. Since we were going to Disneyland...and because we have already done most of the other Disney characters. So...Olaf it will be.
I know that God has a plan for us. And I know that He knows how important March 5th is for us. Trusting Him to take care of us... this week especially.


2 comments:
Won't you consider professional help, for your children's sake?
I'm not sure who you are, Dakota but if you are suggesting that Trisha needs professional help based on the small glimpses of her life that you get from her blog than you are way out of line. If you happen to be more intimately acquainted with Trisha and are suggesting on her blog that she get professional help then you're just a Class A jerk (whether she needs the help or not). Get a life of your own and leave Trisha out of it. She doesn't need people like you.
Post a Comment