Sunday, April 5, 2015

because of THIS day...




I will see my son again.


Most people that I know this of this day in terms of Heaven...eternity.  I now think of this day in terms of holding my sweet Nate again.  I'm so grateful for that.  I honestly don't know how I would be able to keep moving forward without that truth.  I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for this day.  This day...it is EVERYTHING!!!!

This day is even more relevant this week.  It was a tough week.  

Tough meaning T-O-U-G-H!!!!!  

Dealing with super yucky stuff that we have never had to deal with before.  Stuff that is scary.

Trusting God even more now that the scary stuff is in our face.  Trusting in His plan.  His purpose.  His TRUTH!!!!!

It was a very tough week...but it was a very beautiful day!


4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I believe that we could not live here on earth without our trust in God and the knowledge of the eternal life we are promised. Being able to see our loved ones is the hope that keeps us going after the loss.

brigette said...

Your family is beautiful!! Praying for you though this tough time!!

Christy said...

My heart goes out to you…thinking of you, and grateful to call you a friend. You are stronger than you think.

Jodi Lansink said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!