last night!!!
Once again God came to the rescue. Stuff is happening right now that could have easily prevented me from being able to honor some special Mama's this year. Big stuff. I honestly didn't know if this tradition was going to have to get cancelled this year. So I prayed...and God figured it out!
With His help I was able to put together 25 special gifts for the Mama's at Children's Hospital Los Angeles who will be spending this Mother's Day fighting for the life of their child. Honestly...could there possibly be a more deserving Mother?
Included is a "Pure Paradise" lotion from Bath & Body works (to take away the "hospital smell"). A chocolate bar from Trader Joe's (because every Mom deserves a treat), and Trader Joe's lip balm (because you just need one when you spend all day sitting in the hospital -- trust me).
I can't tell you how happy I am that this came together. The very best Mother's Day gift I could get this year (or any year) is to be able to brighten the day for some of these special Moms.
My daughter's friend, Katie who has battled cancer for the past 5+ years will be receiving treatment all week at CHLA and she will personally deliver them to all of the special Mom's this weekend. How cool is that!
I'm so grateful that God can make lemonade out of lemons. Seriously!!!!!


1 comment:
I'm so happy it all worked out for you.
Post a Comment