Thursday, February 9, 2017

He answered my sarcastic question...



This time...His answer was Melanoma Cancer.

When my husband lost his job in December I told God I would still praise Him...and I would trust Him through the uncomfortableness (is that even a word?).  We have been through so much the past few years that I also said "What else ya got?"

Last month, my daughter was diagnosed with Melanoma in her leg...the same leg she had knee surgery on 5 months ago from college soccer.  Surgery is TOMORROW!  Please pray that she is safe during surgery (I know first hand that mistakes can be made) and that the cancer hasn't spread.  And a job for my husband would be a huge relief too.

I will still praise you God, but ugh...mercy already!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for your family, Trisha. Have faith that this current scare was no surprise to the Lord, and He will carry you all through it!

Please keep us posted on your daughter's recovery and your husband's job search.

Unknown said...

Trisha, please let us know how your daughter is doing.
It is difficult to understand why you are being tested this way.
Thinking of you.
Valérie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry I wasn't here sooner. I pray that everything went well. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Prayed for your daughter. How is she doing?