A dear friend sent me a link to Joy's Hope blog today. I have never heard of her blog before but she is also a babyloss mama so I felt an immediate connection..
Here's the quote that my friend sent me from a post last week:
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. - Author unknown
All of the times that someone told me that I was strong when I felt so weak... All of the times that people told me "God won't give you more than you can handle"... All of the times that I was criticized and abandoned by people that I cared for...All of the times that I climbed out of bed to face yet another miserable, grief-filled day...All of the times that I sobbed uncontrollably and pleaded to God for mercy...
I can't tell you how much this quote impacted me.
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
6 comments:
I used that quote on my blog this weekend. Someone sent me the quote on Facebook a yr ago. It's so true and we had a family accident this past Saturday , and my sister was going through so much. I love just hearing it , it's so true.
Caroline
I love this quote. I have used it often because it is so true.
this quote describes how i frequently feel absolutely PERFECTLY. thanks so much for sharing it.
i would NEVER compare my life to losing a child, ever... so please don't think that's what i'm saying. but i was abused for 11 years, i was kidnapped & taken to mexico for a month, and now i'm facing a life-threatening illness that means i'm in tremendous pain every single day of my life. people say i'm strong, but i don't feel as though i am.
the only strength in me is the strength God gives me, and it's hard at times to remember that this strength even exists. i absolutely LOVE this quote!!!
It amazed me too to hear others say how strong they thought I was just as I felt I was falling apart. Thanks for sharing this.
I think the quote is perfect and it really sums it up. Sometimes it's the only choice you have.
That is a wonderful quote and so true.
Post a Comment