Friday, August 26, 2011

a sneak peak...

...at what we're "expecting" this Christmas.

20 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

No way. You little sneak! I am so unbelievably happy for you and your family. Praying for perfection. Can't wait to meet your new little one. ((HUGS))

MommyIvy said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Tina said...

Prayers have been answered! And that's all I gotta say about that.

Caroline said...

Congrats so Happy for you & your family !!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Veronica said...

Yay, and a picture too! I wanna know already....boy or girl! :)

P.S. I'm just now getting caught up on your blog and owe you and email. Crazy life has gotten the best of me. I will write soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news. Thank you God.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Ahhhhh....so excited for you!!! Praying for this sweet little blessing...and for you!

Love to you...

My life said...

♥♥♥ So excited for you! What an amazing Christmas present. I love rainbow babies.

Christy said...

So happy for you Trisha!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so unbelievably over the moon happy for you!!!!!!! I will be in prayer for this sweet little babe. So amazing, what a wonderful, precious, long awaited miracle!!!!!!!! Cant wait to here more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krista said...

Congrats...such wonderful news! What a tremendous blessing for you and your family.

Holly said...

I am over the moon for you. :) And I am super duper excited to see a pic of this precious little bundle of JOY! Melts my heart!! I'm so happy for you and your family and continuously praying for you all esp you momma!

Kelly said...

Wow! How exciting! Praising God with you and the rest of your bloggin' gal-pals!!!! What a perfect Christmas present for your entire family!!!

Misty said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! There are no words, sweet friend. No words at all. I know how I felt waiting through baby after baby that came to my other baby loss friends, when all I got was 3 miscarriages. It was such a heart breaking time, and you waited TWICE as long. I am so happy for you, beyond happy, in fact, I wish there was a word better than happy... thrilled, elated, over the moon... all of it.

Cannot wait for you!

xoxo Misty

crystal theresa said...

Beautiful news, sweetie. Congratulations to you and your family ♥

Courtney Cloud said...

So happy for you sweet friend...praying for joyful moments and peace for your entire family!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more and see this little one!

Anonymous said...

Fantasic, Greast news, Natalie

Ashley said...

Congrats!! So exciting! I was told there is nothing more healing than having a child after losing one, and having Ledger was such an incredible blessing.

I read your comment about not being able to view your son's headstone. When Preslee passed away a couple told us, "Whatever feels right to you is normal. If you only want to visit the cemetery once a year, that's normal. If you want to visit every day, that's normal." I hadn't been out in quite awhile, I know the headstone makes it so much more permanent, and that's a hard feeling. But there was something so great about it too. :)