25 Days of Giveaways
Today I am lucky to be hosting this wonderful event.
For those of you that are new visitors, I became a fellow baby loss mama 3 1/2 years ago. My son Nate died when he was only 25 days old as the result of complications (hospital mistake) from a heart defect. My journey has not been easy. We did not have a lot of support and therefore turned mostly to God for rescuing. He taught us many lessons in the midst of our grief and He gave us the strength to endure a very long, dark storm. Because of that, I wanted to encourage all of my fellow baby loss mama's by spreading the lessons that were bestowed upon me.
So, I have chosen to give away 2 items today to ONE lucky winner.
The first is a beautiful ornate metal cross trivet.
I thought that this would be a beautiful addition to any one's home and a great reminder to keep focused on Jesus - today and always.
I am also giving away a beautiful "words for the heart" ornament because each year my Christmas card says: "Wishing you Peace, Love, Hope, Joy & Faith". Each of those 5 words represents a lesson that God taught me with the birth of each of my 5 children so it's very meaningful to me.
It has 6 connected hearts, is made of shiny metal and hangs from a red ribbon.
Word of heart are on the front with Scripture references on the back:
Faith - Galatians 2:20
Hope - Romans 15:13
Love - Romans 5:5
Joy - Nehemiah 8:10
Peace - John 14:27
Jesus - Philippians 2:9-11
HOW TO ENTER:
You don't have to do anything other than be a baby loss mama and leave a comment below if you would like to be entered to win both of these items. I will pick a winner sometime tomorrow (December 3rd) so be sure to leave a comment today if you want to win.
Sending hugs and prayers to all of the wonderful mama's out there.
I know your pain.
I feel your loss.
And I celebrate your strength for enduring what is life's greatest tragedy -- the death of a child.


19 comments:
Those are beautiful reminders of who we need to lean on in difficult times.
These are both so gorgeous!! I would love to be entered please?
I love both prizes! Peace and hugs to you!
These truly are beautiful reminders! The death of a child is a journey like none other. Your words on this blog have been a blessing to me...thank you! May you feel the comfort of His feathers as they cover you and find refuge under His wings.
What beautiful reminders! I pray for your sweet family often and cant wait to hear about your new bundle of joy!!
I love that ornament, where did you purchase it?
What beautiful items!
This is my first time to your blog and I'm so sorry for your loss of Nate ((hugs))
Trisha--That is so very special...the words on your Christmas card. It's neat the meaning of those words to you and that you share that on your Christmas cards. I wish I had something like that to share. Your journey has been extremely difficult and I have so often come to your blog for support. Thank you for being there always and for sharing your stories with us. You are truly a blessing to this community. Sending beautiful love to your beautiful (and growing!) family.
xoxo
christy
I am so sad that Nathan and Alexander are not in our arms. Thank you so much for thinking of us. The gifts are beautiful and I would love to add them to my collection. God Bless.
I'm so glad you are a part of the giveaways! These items are just lovely! Thanks Trisha! xo
Ps I can't wait to hear about the new babe!!!!
Thanks for doing this!
Beautiful giveaways,I am sorry for your loss
You can delete my comment after this since I can't enter in but I just wanted to tell you that you've been on my heart this week! I meant to send you a card but life got in the way! I just ordered my Christmas cards and you are on my list for that so you will get something from me soon!
I just wanted to see how you've been feeling and hope that all is going well with that sweet babe in your belly! I would love to be on your email list when he/she arrives! :)
Ver :)
both items are beautiful. thank you for offering this.
Thank you for doing this too... It really helps make the holidays more bearable. Hugs to you, mama, and lots of love. <3
Those are both beautiful!
These are both absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for doing this <3
I wish I had gotten in on the giveaway....I have plenty to giveaway....Both of theses things are perfect and have you written on them....Totally love them
Thank you for sharing your heart.
Those are two beautiful gifts that you are giving away. ((HUGS))
(I am not entering)
Post a Comment