Thank you for sharing your story today. I too have been asked to be a guest blogger on the 22nd so I've been looking forward to meeting all the amazing people who have been asked to guest post. As I was reading your post I found it interesting that you said you thought it would've been easier to have moved after the loss of your sweet Nathan. We moved from Idaho to Utah just over a year after our son(Gabriel) died and I thought that was one of the most difficult things I will ever have to do. I think it's just another reminder for me that although so many of us have buried children and are brought together by this amazingly difficult trial none of our circumstances are ever the same. It's so great to find love and understanding in other angel families but all of our stories are still completely unique. I feel so bad that you didn't receive the support you needed from your community. This is an unimaginably difficult thing to handle and I hope you have since found the support you need. Sending my love and support, and congrats on your handsome rainbow baby. Amy
Click picture to learn more about Nathan Ryan Larson
When someone is hurting, RUN TO them, NOT FROM them.
The purpose of this blog is to help teach people how to care for those that have buried a child. It is an honest account of my feelings and experiences. I hope that by being real, it will help others to avoid the loneliness that we felt.
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing your story today. I too have been asked to be a guest blogger on the 22nd so I've been looking forward to meeting all the amazing people who have been asked to guest post.
As I was reading your post I found it interesting that you said you thought it would've been easier to have moved after the loss of your sweet Nathan. We moved from Idaho to Utah just over a year after our son(Gabriel) died and I thought that was one of the most difficult things I will ever have to do. I think it's just another reminder for me that although so many of us have buried children and are brought together by this amazingly difficult trial none of our circumstances are ever the same. It's so great to find love and understanding in other angel families but all of our stories are still completely unique. I feel so bad that you didn't receive the support you needed from your community. This is an unimaginably difficult thing to handle and I hope you have since found the support you need. Sending my love and support, and congrats on your handsome rainbow baby.
Amy
You did an amazing job on your guest posting.
Thank you for working with us and sharing your story. We are truly grateful! Thank you.
Post a Comment