This is by far my favorite time of year. I love the sunshine! Living in Southern California it may seem like we have this all year long. But, it's different. Summer is just different. Now it doesn't get dark until 8pm which allows us so much more time outside. Plus, the kids are almost out of school so the crazy evening homework and early mornings will soon be gone - yipee!!!
I can't wait to play with my kids and relax in the sun. Just the anticipation of it coming in 4 more weeks makes me happy. For now, I am looking forward to a 5 day weekend filled with swimming, shopping, skating, eating and sunshine. Nothing but BLUE SKY days ahead. I will say it again...yipee!!!
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
8 comments:
yay for summer!
Sounds perfect :)
I am so glad that summer is here too. It is a long winter in these parts. It makes grief much more harder because there is not much you can do in the middle of winter. At least in the warmer months you can go outside and enjoy the day.
yay! I hope you have a very wonderful summer. I have family that lives in California (we used to live there too).
I know I'm so glad that summer is coming up. I wish that we could all still get summer's off!
Thanks for the hug you sent me :)
<3 Praise God for blue skys and SONSHINE!
I love summer! Especially in CA - it is great. I hope your summer with your kids is wonderful and you are able to enjoy many blue sky's.
Post a Comment