Sunday, June 27, 2010

3-2-1 weekend

                                               

THREE soccer games

                     TWO basketball games

                                                   ONE dance recital


Crazy, busy weekends like this remind me how much I LOVE being a mommy and watching my kids fulfill their dreams.  I wish that I was toting a toddler around to all of these events but I do recognize how lucky I am to have the life that I have.

4 comments:

Jennrob said...

I wish you were toting around a handsome little man too. You will get to in Heaven :) Having never experienced a loss like yours, I'm honestly not sure if this hurts more than helps...but I sincerely appreciate your blog. I have a 2 yr old and an 8mth old. We want (God willing of course) 4 kids. My husband made the comment a few weeks ago while we were at the park, that in a couple of years we will be spending Saturday's there, all day. It kind of overwhelmed me. Then, talking with some ladies at work, they told me about their kids practices, games, tournaments etc. I started thinking about "having" to tote a (future) toddler around and that it was just too much. Then reading your blog today, I felt so selfish and ashamed. What a true BLESSING it would be, if God allows me, to tote a toddler around at future sport events. My goodness, Nathan has to look down and be so, so proud of his mama. What a stong, courageous woman you are. I can't wait until you two are reunited in Heaven. Thank you for sharing your happiness and pain. Nate didn't live long on this earth, but I wonder how long his life will be impacting people? I presume, a long, long time. God's plan is in action. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) Busy is a good thing.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

I love it too...and i know about the wishing and the gratefulness...

Love to you...

Lisette said...

Wow you are really busy but you sounds so happy. I am glad to hear that (well read it, lol).

Nate is never far my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))