Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a winner!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids.  We are going to be super busy with all of their sports but at least there will be no homework!  I am so happy that Summer is here.  I just wish that they didn't have to grow up for that to happen.  My twins are starting kindergarten in the Fall.  I can't believe that I won't have any little ones at home any more.  Sad.  So sad.

Now on to happy things.  Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway.  I love all of you and your sweet comments are always special to me.  I wish that you all could win.  I really do.  I had to go to random number.org to pick because I didn't want that responsibility for myself.  Here are the results:



True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 20

Result:

1
 
Congratulations to Debby at Just Breathe and For Your Tears!!!  

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Congratulations Debby!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for me, I am so excited. Thank you.
They were in school kind of late compared to other schools. Enjoy your summer.

Veronica said...

Congrats to Debby and hope that you and the kids have a fun summer!

Jill said...

Congrats to Debby!