Friday, July 16, 2010

another one gone too soon...

 Last week, A sweet little 18 month old named Preslee fell into a canal and drowned.  They pulled her out and she has been fighting so hard all week long.  I have been glued to my computer...  praying and praying....

Today, sweet baby Preslee went home to Heaven.

Please pray for another young family that has to endure the grief of burying a child.  A pain that NO ONE should ever know.



http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Praying here...no words...just praying...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so sad. I will keep her family in my prayers.

Rebecca said...

When I read this on your post tonight my heart broke. My mind is consumed with thoughts of them, and for that I am glad because we were on the minds of many during our most difficult days and that is what carried us through. I keep thinking about how Preslee now knows Audrey ... and Nathan! And they all can see Jesus, there is comfort in that even though we still have to grieve.

Jodi Lansink said...

I have been glued to the computer too...and sooo sad tonight when I checked and saw that little Preslee passed away. Lots of prayers for her family....

Lisette said...

Oh no, this is so heart breaking.. Praying for her family.

Kelly said...

My heart is broken...

Truly there are no words in situations like this..

We will be lifting this family up in prayer as they travel this difficult path of grief.

From one grieving mommy to another,
Kelly

Groves said...

It is incredibly heartbreaking how many people are going through the unthinkable. My heart is broken for them!

This lady's daughter died suddenly in the last few months. Her posts remind me of things you have written since your sweet little one was ripped from your arms.

http://abandcsmom.blogspot.com/

As Bonhoeffer wrote in Flossenburg before the Nazis executed him: "Only the Suffering God can help."

Mary said...

The unexpected death of a child leaves us all speechless. I am praying for them.

Griffith Tribe Adventures said...

Thank you for posting Trisha. I knew your support circle would bound around this family and reach out and pray for them and with them. I hope they get a chance to read your site, because they appear so strong right now but as time passes...there will be difficult days ahead as I have learned from you. Thank you for enlightening people.