Happy belated anniversary Trisha! I know I'm late. Sorry!! I've been finding it quite difficult to get on the computer and catch up w/ blogs. Oh, and I'm behind on the devotion. I hope to get caught up this week.
Click picture to learn more about Nathan Ryan Larson
When someone is hurting, RUN TO them, NOT FROM them.
The purpose of this blog is to help teach people how to care for those that have buried a child. It is an honest account of my feelings and experiences. I hope that by being real, it will help others to avoid the loneliness that we felt.
13 comments:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you both. May you both be blessed with many more years of love and happiness, ((HUGS)).
What an awesome anniversary! Enjoy it! No wonder you love July! ;o)
Congratulations!! Blessings to you both today and for many more years to come.
Happy Anniversary Love!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! 15 years is so wonderful - enjoy!!
Happy Anniversary and many more !!!
Caroline
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Hope you had a wonderful day :)
happy anniversary!!!
got your comment on my blog...you have a brick too?? email me at dbutterfly2002@gmail.com -- would love to meet up for a quick hug! :)
Happy belated anniversary Trisha! I know I'm late. Sorry!! I've been finding it quite difficult to get on the computer and catch up w/ blogs. Oh, and I'm behind on the devotion. I hope to get caught up this week.
Happy Belated Anniversary, Trisha! I understand being proud...Tim and I have the record on my side of the family, too! =) Love to you...
Post a Comment