Friday, March 4, 2011

comfort

Thank you to every one of you that left me a comment or sent me an email this week.  Grief and sadness are so much easier to manage when you are being lifted up in prayer and being comforted by kindness.  My real life doesn't contain much of either so I am so grateful for the love that I have received from this blogging community. 

The days leading up to Nate's birthday are typically the most difficult.  I wish more than anything that I was busy running around to prepare for his birthday party.  Instead, I sit here... alone.  Definitely not the life I had planned for but trying to do the best with what I was given.  Tomorrow will be filled with a myriad of emotions but I am looking forward to the relief that I will feel once yet another tough day is behind us.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lifting you up in prayer. Happy Birthday little one.

Devon said...

i'll be thinking of you tomorrow.....((hugs))

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying for you asking God to sill your day with peace and joy

Krista said...

I just love your wreath. And you are so right...having others there to reach out and support you help make you up those hardest moments a little easier to bear. Hoping you feel Nate's love wrap around you during the difficult days of March.

Holly said...

Thinking of you all xo