Oh how I wish that you were here to celebrate your 3rd birthday with us. I would love to watch you squeal with delight as you opened up your presents and laugh and play with all of your friends. Instead we will celebrate your birthday without you. It won't be nearly as fun. But we will honor you because we love you. And because we love you we will make it a great day.
Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan Ryan Larson!
Our life was forever changed the day that you were born.
Thanks, Crystal Theresa!
16 comments:
Happiest birthday yet, sweet child. And love and strength to you and your family. You are a inspiring woman.
xo M.
For Nathan, http://cupcakes.calvinphoenix.com/2011/03/nathan-ryan-larson-2/. Happy birthday sweet boy!
Thinking of you and your family today. Happy 3rd birthday, Nathan! Sending lots of hugs as you celebrate and remember your little guy...Krista
Sending you love and peace. Happy 3rd birthday little Nathan.
I know this might not have anything to do with Nathan but when I published the first comment, the word verification was "Natings" it just made me think of how your family calls him Nate.
Trisha we are remembering Nathan with you. I couldn't find your email but if you send me one I'd like to send you something.
Thinking of you today and praying for comfort for all of you. Happy Birthday for sweet Nate.
Happy birthday, beautiful Nathan. Love to you and your family Trisha...
Happy 3rd Birthday Nate. Sending you my love from afar and celebrating Nate's birthday with you.<3
Happy Birthday Nate! What a lucky boy he is to be so loved!! Thinking of you and hope you got to do something to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Nate! Sending my love and prayers your way!
Happy birthday, Nathan!
Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan!!
Praying for Gods strength and peace to surround your precious family today.
Hugs from Tx!
(ps..this was my second attempt to send this message - sorry if you get this twice..)
Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Nathan. xoxo
I was thinking of you and Nate all day on Saturday but I couldn't get on the computer. I did see your comment, glad you got to see her brick. My email address is lisarry99@yahoo.com
My first comment didn't get saved, sorry. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you on this day. And the days leading up. And the days after. Always......Happy birthday sweet boy. I know you had a blast, and loved getting your message balloons!
xoxo
christy
Post a Comment