Thursday, October 13, 2011

passing it along...














Last month I won a give away for this book on Holly's blog.  I am not a big reader but this was something that really attracted my attention.  I knew that I just had to read it and I was right.  It was sooo good!  Even though my experience with Nate's very dramatic and horrific death was much different, it helps to see how different people process grief. It's a fictional story but it's strongly based on reality and the author really brought life to her characters.   

I find it very comforting when I am able to find something that I am able to relate to.  So I am hoping to pass on the same experience to someone else.  I am giving away my book (which just happens to be signed by the author).  All you have to do is leave a comment if you are interested.  I will randomly pick a winner next Thursday.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm not a big reader but I thought it sounded very interesting.

Holly said...

How great to pass it along!