That is adorable! This is for me the only pregnancy that I was big enough to "decorate" for Halloween, so I made myself a pumpkin shirt. heehee so fun!
Click picture to learn more about Nathan Ryan Larson
When someone is hurting, RUN TO them, NOT FROM them.
The purpose of this blog is to help teach people how to care for those that have buried a child. It is an honest account of my feelings and experiences. I hope that by being real, it will help others to avoid the loneliness that we felt.
14 comments:
That is awesome!
You have an adorable baby belly!!! And yeah....totally not my favorite days either. I told my hubby I've got the halloween humbug today.
Love it!!! You look great!!
lOVE IT! i ALSO AM NOT A BIG OF HALLOWEEN.
That is adorable! This is for me the only pregnancy that I was big enough to "decorate" for Halloween, so I made myself a pumpkin shirt. heehee so fun!
You look precious!
Very cute!
I would love to do that, but I hate showing my belly.
Beautiful, I love it!
I love it!
That is the best!!!!!
That is the best!!!!!
what fun!!!!
Love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment