Thursday, October 20, 2011

well that was easy...

I only had 1 person enter my book giveaway so I didn't even have to pick.

Congratulations Caroline!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations to Caroline. I'm glad she won.
I am posting mine tomorrow for the same book.

Kelly said...

Congrats to Caroline!!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that I posted a comment to you about the book - but it never showed up??? Not sure what happened? I typed in the message, put in the word verification code thing..then it said it was waiting for approval but never went through..wonder if that happened to some of your other readers as well? No biggie, but wanted you to know that I did send you a little note that i was thinking of you and could totally relate to what you were saying! :) Hope you are doing well!! You are getting closer and closer to meeting your sweet love muffin - how exciting!

Hugs!