Saturday, October 15, 2011

remembering... today and always




Today, October 15th is National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death.

Today I remember my sweet Nathan and I honor all of the babies that have joined him in Heaven.  I will always hate that I am a part of this "club" but I will do my best to bring joy from sorrow.

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))
xoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

Such a sweet picture :) I love how much hair he had!

Veronica said...

Thinking of you today. Your sweet boy will never be forgotten. Hugs to you, friend.

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

I don't know you, but I absolutely love your blog. I have flipped through several pages now and your words are so comforting and filled with feelings that I haven't been able to express myself. I am so sorry for your loss, your pain comes through so clearly in your words. Your baby boy was so beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful blog.

-Jessie Clingo

Christy said...

Remembering Nate xoxoxo Always

Lisette said...

((HUGS))

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Remembering with you, my friend...hope you are well.

Courtney Cloud said...

love you friend.

Holly said...

I love the pic you shared!