skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 4th Birthday Nathan
Dear Nathan-
I can't believe that it's been 4 years since I first saw your adorable face. I miss you more then you could ever imagine and I would do anything to bring you back again (oh, how I wish I could make that happen). I can only imagine what your life is like in Heaven. I'm sure that it's amazing and I know that you are being well taken care of. It's still hard to not have you here...especially today.
I can't wait until we meet again and I can hold you in my arms for eternity -- which still won't be long enough! Until then, we will honor you by celebrating your birthday as a family today. You are loved and missed by each one of us every single day...but especially today.
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Love,
Mommy
15 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Nathan. I hope your having a huge party in heaven. 4 years... wow I will be writing the same thing in just over a month. I didnt realize our angels were so close in age. Praying for your sweet family on this hard day. Big hugs mama! I hope that you feel Nathan near today as you celebrate as a family
Understanding your aching heart. Happy Birthday, sweet boy.
Happy 4th Birthday to your precious Nathan. My thought are with you today and always. ((HUGS))
Happy Birthday Nathan! Thinking of you and your sweet family today!
Happy 4th Birthday Nathan !!!
Thinking of you and your family today & always.
{{{{ Hugs }}}}
Happy Birthday sweet Nathan!
Happy Birthday sweet baby boy ♥♥♥♥
What an adorable picture. Happy Birthday, Nathan. Thinking of you and your loving family today.
Hugs to you and your family.
Happy birthday sweet boy!
xoxo
Happy Birthday sweet boy <3
Remembering beautiful Nathan...sending love and prayers for you.
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Remembering Nathan and thinking of you and your family as you try to do the impossible...celebrate and grieve on the same day...
I came across your blog through the Sullengers. Your baby boy is beautiful. I read your post on drowning as well as a few more. It has been twenty years since the death of my daughter and how I wish I had an outlet like blogging all those years ago. A place to share my feelings with other moms who understood, and to hopefully help those who didn't. Many of my memories are faded, and yet, I'm drawn to blogs like yours because I lived it too. I decided that I needed to "remember" so several months ago I started a blog about my daughter and our families experience. It has truly been an exercise for me in remembering, so that she won't be forgotten. And if in any way my experience helps others along the way, my writing it will be worth it. Bless you and your beautiful family.
Happy Birthday dear Nathan
what a beautiful post
Post a Comment