Monday, December 31, 2012

2013!

Happy New Year to ALL!




As I approach 2013 (or in reality as it approaches me), I find myself a little fearful.  A little unsure.  I know how some years can be good.  I know how some can be bad.  Actually horrible. 

2012 was a good year for us.  We had a few challenges and a few scary issues to contend with but they all seemed to turn out to be okay in the end.  We closed a year that was filled with good health and many blessings to be thankful for.

Turning the corner to 2013 is a scary thought.  I don't know what it holds.  It could be good.  It could be bad.  Kinda scary.  I know that is where Faith comes to play.  Faith and I have been on unsure ground the past few years.  We are finding our way back to one another slowly but surely but we are yet to hold hands.  I still struggle with wanting to control.  I know that I always will. 

I don't know why I fear tomorrow.  The start of another year is really just another day.  A new calendar is not something to be scared of.  Silly, I know.

I hope that I can sit year one year from now reflecting on good memories, lessons learned and most importantly a year without tragedy or sadness.  I can hope.  I can pray.  I don't know.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I always live in fear of the unknown. All we can do is pray to God to watch over us and protect our family. ((HUGS))

Christy said...

Happy 2013 Larson Family! Here's to a productive, fulfilling, and rewarding new year with so much growth and happiness!