Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Golden Birthday Nate!

FIVE!

I can't believe that you would be 5 today.  It seems like just yesterday that I held you and yet it feels like it was a lifetime ago.  We are going to celebrate you today in the same way that we celebrate all of our birthdays.  You ARE a huge part of our family...I just wish that you could live here with us.

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy.  Your mama loves you!



6 comments:

The Hebbs said...

Honoring sweet Nate. Wish he could be there physically with his family to celebrate.I hope he is there in spirit. Much love to you and your family. I know I can make it when I see others like you still breathing and having a "normal" life again. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Nate, remembered across the ocean.
Love, Val (France)

brigette said...

Happy bday to your precious nate! Love from utah keeping you in my prayers! !

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy 5th Birthday to Nate.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

For Vienne said...

Happy Birthday to your Precious Boy. I hope you are able to find peace on this day filled with difficult memories.
Much love to you ~ Jenny

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Nate! He is certainly with you, what a sweetheart. Hugs!