skip to main |
skip to sidebar
39
Thank you Celia for posting the "birthverses". Perfect timing, I needed that today. I checked mine out and God really spoke to me through it. Luke 9:23 Then he said to them all: “If any would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me".It's not about me. It's never been about me. It will never be about me. By the way...here's Nate's:Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.This one melted my heart.
4 comments:
I love the verses. Just perfect.
Thinking and praying for you - hope you have a great birthday - you deserve it my dear!
Take care, Angie
Trisha, I am praying that you have a blessing filled birthday. I felt as though the verses for each of our babies has been just perfect.
I will post Nate's verse. I love the power in his verse. God's word is amazing and never fails to awe me, inspire me, comfort me.
Praying for you friend. Happy Birthday.
I really like the birth verses. They sure do have a lot of meanin behind them!!
I just looked our up. Thank you for sharing. I hope today is a good day for you.
Post a Comment