skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me this week. I am doing okay. It's painful, but I'd much rather have physical pain than emotional pain. My perspective has really changed in a lot of ways. Physical pain is just nothing now. The last time I had surgery 8 years ago, I laid on the couch for 2 days and barely moved. This time, I didn't even tell my kids (they would worry) so I came home from surgery and was making them popcorn, sitting on the floor playing board games and even took them to Chuck E Cheese the next morning (I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to drive for 24 hours after anesthesia- oops).
8 comments:
you know I pray for you every night! ♥
Thinking of you and sending you some dust, take it easy! (hugs)
Baby dust!
I will always keep you in my prayers. Rest up.
You know I am glad that everything went well and I am praying for a great outcome for you.
Trisha,
I know what you mean about feeling defeated. I honestly believe that that is where my anger is coming from. Most days it is controllable. I can function fairly normally (given the circumstances). But then there are days when the anger becomes completely overwhelming and then it overflows and I end up taking it out on the ones I love most - my husband and children. I don't want to be this angry....but it can be hard sometimes.
I have taken great comfort in the verses that I have collected in an effort to bring me comfort. Job was one of the first books of the bible that I read when I became a Christian. Job's faith was so inspirational and amazing to me.
I have yet to walk away completely from God. I know he can handle my anger and definitely knew I would feel this way. But he has also provided such a wonderful support group in the many other mommies that I have come in contact with through blogging and Facebook. I honestly don't think I would be sane without you all. (though my sanity has yet to be proven!)
Today I am struggling with my anger. Tomorrow I might feel more at peace. Or I might be back in that pit again. This thing called grief is so varied. I'm just grateful that I have you and so many other mommies who understand me and are "walking" with me. It helps so very much.
I hope you are feeling better from your surgery. I too have had a surgery very similar. In fact, they found a softball-sized cyst on my left ovary when I had Noah. I now am no longer able to produce eggs on that side as a result. I believe with all my heart that God is not saying "No" to you (nor will he say no to me). I am hoping he is just saying "in my time not yours". I just have a hard time waiting on him.
Glad that your surgery went well. I'll be praying for you!
Glad to hear it went well...I pray it works and you are able to conceive!!!
Post a Comment