Monday, August 31, 2009

Prayers

Please keep my daughter's friend, Katie in your prayers this week. She is starting her 2nd round of chemo (4 day treatment) today. I took this picture of her last week. 2 days later, her hair fell out but she is still beautiful. Please pray that the treatment is successful and that she is able to stay clear of any complications.

8 comments:

Holly said...

I am praying for both Katie and you!!! I really hope things go well for you tomorrow. I hope better than expected!!!

Jennifer said...

That is such an adorable picture of Katie! I bet her parents were so pleased that you were able to capture some great pictures of her. I'll be praying for both of you...

Tina said...

Baby dust & prayers are headed your way.

MommyIvy said...

Baby dust coming your way and what a beautiful little girl.

Claire said...

Continuing in prayer for Katie and her family. Thinking of you and praying for you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have sent a prayer to God for Katie, poor thing. I am also praying for you.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I love your drowning post and I do have plans to list it on my blog. I will pray that you get noticed. I was so sad yesterday after hearing about Mirne's son that I just had to get on my soapbox. I also vented to the Oprah show that she needs to address this, the baby loss and the fact that people don't know how to talk about it. We must get the word out there!

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Trisha, I just found your blog (I think from Carleigh), we also had a son in March of 2008 with a heart defect (Hypoplastic Left Heart syndrome), we were blessed to have him for 6 1/2 months. He died after his second heart surgery in October of 2008.

I LOVE your blog. Thank you so much. I looked all over for a way to email you. Could you please send me an email at
kathryn.bonnett(at)gmail.com

I'd love to correspond with you if that would be okay...

Praying for you today! And Katie!
HUGS.

Anonymous said...

Trisha - could you e mail me? I can't seem to find your e mail on this site.

I was the one who posted your site on the bump's PL board. I am starting a non profit agency for women who have lost a child and I was hoping to use some of your information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jen

jtlmetzger@yahoo.com