skip to main |
skip to sidebar
look what I won!
I was so excited to learn that I won this awesome handknit scarf and 2 hats on Lynnette's blog (Lynnette Kraft - Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground).
After I won, Alexis contacted me and let pick my own colors and design. She has a wonderful etsy store with lots of beautiful items.
I received my package this week (she was super fast) and it was so fun to unwrap. Though I must admit that my hubby looked at me with the "what did you buy now look" when it arrived. It felt like my birthday when I opened it!!!! Thank you Lynnette and Alexis. I will wear my cute hats and scarf with a huge smile on my face.
Go check it out and order some stuff. You will love it all!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crochetcrazy9603
6 comments:
So glad to hear you liked everything! Thanks for posting the pictures and telling about my store. I hope you get lots of wear out of the pieces!!
Love,
Alexis
Hooray for you!!!
beautiful!
I bet they are so warm! Congrats on winning them!
YEAH! Winning something can always put a smile on your face! Congrats---you deserve it! :)
Hope you are having a good week! :)
Oh! So pretty! We'll match from a distance. :) Well, except mine are blue. I love brown but it wouldn't have matched my black and white coat.
Blessings to you!
Lynnette
Post a Comment