Wednesday, February 17, 2010

favor

Would you be willing to do me a favor?  I feel bad even asking but that's because I'm not good at asking for help. 

My 11 year old daughter, Shayna is having a tough time right now.  She plays competitive soccer and it's tryout time.  She doesn't handle the stress well.  When soccer is bad it affects her school.  When school is bad it affects her soccer.  When life is bad (March is coming), it affects everything.

It would mean a lot to me if you could pray for her to have strength to get through this rough patch and find the right coach and team for next year.  All that girl wants to do is play soccer so as a mom I need to help her find her way.  I just need some help.  Thank you! 

15 comments:

Lisette said...

Sending prayers for your family. God bless!

Mary said...

Aww. Sending all of you my prayers.

Danielle said...

I'll be saying lots of prayers for her. I can't imagine how hard these milestones must be for a girl her age. It's a lot to take in. Praying right now and sending you lots of hugs :)

With Out My Punkin said...

Thinking of her and your family, so hard for such a little girl!

Anonymous said...

Just remind her of your devotional yesterday and where her strength comes from.

Monica said...

praying

Emmy said...

I would be honored to pray for your little girl! Shayna, we're lifting you up to God!

margaret said...

Definitely will say a prayer for Shayna. Hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Don't ever be afraid to ask for prayers.
I will be praying for Shayna.

Angie said...

Oh Trisha! I will definitely pray for Shayna! I am sorry she is going through that, I will pray for her and for you as well, to have the words to encourage & support her.

Rachel said...

I will keep Shayna in my prayers.

Tina said...

((Praying))

Interestingly enough today's devotion says:

In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him. Samuel 18:14

Jennifer said...

Absolutely!

Holly said...

Sending prayers for Shayna.

crystal theresa said...

sending prayers for your sweet girl!