Just a quick update to let everyone that has been praying for my daughter's friend, Katie. She was discharged today after a month long and VERY intense chemo. That girl is absolutely amazing to have come through it so well. I am so happy that her parents got to bring her home. I have been out of town all weekend and am very behind on life but just had to share this wonderful news.
Also, since I've been asking for so many prayers lately...can you add my hubby to the list? He's having surgery on both wrists tomorrow morning and I am nervous. Please pray that there are no complications (he has diabetes) and that I am able to deal with all of the hospital stuff.
Thanks to all!!!!
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #663
2 days ago
5 comments:
Sending Prayers your way for your hubby! Glad to hear that Katie is out of the hospital and home with her parents!
I am so glad that Katie is home. That is wonderful news. I will pray for your husband and his surgery. Take care and God Bless.
Of course...and glad katie is home.
xo
Praise be to God that Katie is home. I am late getting to this post, but I hope your husband's surgery went well and is recovering quickly.
Glad to hear she is home!
Post a Comment